At Wallace Health, we’re big fans of the power of an engagement tool in your digital content strategy. Here, our award-winning digital team give their tips for success.
10 tips for a great engagement tool
- Decide the purpose – look at the insights and your customer journey – do you want to gain more insights/granularity, drive sales, educate about your brand, encouraging sharing.
- Give something back. You are asking someone to spend time on your tool, so there has to be something in it for them – and that doesn’t mean a money off voucher for completing it. It’s an opportunity to show brand empathy and reward time with some great advice and resource.
- Content is King – get together some great advice and facts – make sure it’s authentic and on brand
- (add something here)
- Story-telling – this isn’t a questionnaire – people quickly get bored
- Keep the interface simple – and mobile friendly.
- Test – fall off at a particular question, go back and change it – check it when it’s live for a while – are you getting the responses you need
- Look out for GDPR rules – if you are going to collect email addresses you have to be upfront about why and what you’ll do with it
- Amplify – traffic drivers, Facebook version, shareable results, PR drive and SEO.
- Back end to shopping cart, database, CRM
View the case study on our best engagement tools and how they’ve powered the customer journey with great results.